Quick and easy to implement and accessible to users (for maintenance, production, storage, retail, top-level management…)
A 100% dedicated support team / help desk who achieved a satisfaction rate of nearly 90% in response times, friendliness and efficiency (ISO 9001:2008)
Over 30 years of know-how and experience in industrial maintenance in small, medium and large factories in dozens of different industries
Industrial & Infrastructures Maintenance Management
For any type of industrial Plant, ports, shipyards, maintenance of water treatment plants, facilities for the management and treatment of industrial and urban waste, and many others….
- Management of equipment pools, fact sheets and documents
- Preventative maintenance management
- Planning with automatic alerts, using a calendar with drag and drop feature
- Maintenance requests (operators) attend with Corrective Job Orders (Maintenance)
- Full maintenance history (for equipment, production line, cost centre, etc.)
- Analysis, reports and maintenance indicators (MTTR, MTBF, MWT, …) and KPIs customized by the user
- Inventory management with alerts
- Mobile access for quick insertion of records
ManWinWin allows maintenance managers:
- To save a lot of time with quick access to all information regarding the installation of equipment: datasheets, documentation, planned work, maintenance history, parts used, etc.
- The timely planning of maintenance work thus increasing equipment availability and productivity of maintenance teams
- The timely planning of the necessary parts for maintenance, ensuring their availability in stock and automatic alerts when more need to be bought, avoiding delays caused by stock shortages.
- To implement a maintenance system that complies with the requirements for maintenance required by law and by international certifications (ISO, IFS, OHSAS, BRC, cGMP, …)
ManWinWin Express is a free CMMS software. Try it and license it forever for free.
Take a tour and discover how ManWinWin can help your Maintenance organisation and management
Worldwide companies trust ManWinWin Software
ManWinWin has been very useful to our maintenance tasks here in our plant in Vientiane, Republic of Laos. Since 2012 we have no complaint about the system and we get kindly support whenever we have some problem
On a first step, ManWinWin helped us to create a proper maintenance system in accordance to the standard of a worldwide-company like Essilor expects
…the first impact of using ManWinWin was it increased the quality of the Maintenance Function in our Factory; all the users are satisfied with this tool and pleased with the expectation of increasing even more its usage here.