Continuous improvement in the management of the Client´s maintenance activities, identifying strengths and suggesting improvements, in order to:
- Improve overall equipment performance and operation
- Save on operating costs
- Portray an image of confidence and efficiency to clientes
- Motivate the maintenance team in their daily activity
- Become a benchmark for other company functions
- Provide savings in maintenance costs
- Evaluation of the maintenance function “in loco” to nine (9) parameters that develop in about one hundred (100) criteria that directly involve the maintenance function;
- Assigning to each criterion a rating between 1 (one) and four (4), where 1 corresponds to the minimum value and 4 to the maximum;
- Expressive rating of evaluations. The note assigned is understood as the margin for improvement in customer service function.
- Delivery of a final report with graphical representation that presents, in the form of a radar chart, the results when compared with each desired parameter.
Contact us for more information about our services
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information