ManWinWin Implementation Methodology
- Planning is the first step in any ManWinWin Implementation. Plans are outlined according to the approved proposal.
- Before each session, the client will receive a detailed work plan.
- Immediately after each session, a memo will be sent reporting work that was carried out.
- During work sessions, Navaltik often refers to the user’s manual and the white paper “Practical Guide to Maintenance Management”.
- In the end, Navaltik prepares a final report on the overall work carried out.
Consulting services make ManWinWin work
- Equipment codification methodology, drafting particular technical datasheets’
- The facility’s Functional Organization and Cost Centers
- Classifying maintenance work, organising maintenance departments and special services, maintenance staff and suppliers
- Maintenance materials and spare parts coding system
- Suggesting maintenance management analysis and indicators
- Basically, setting up the basic definitions that adapt the actual client organization to the database structures of the software. It is then ready to go.
Contact us for more information about our services
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information