ManWinWin Software has announced the launch of a new, completely free (free forever) maintenance software (CMMS) – ManWinWin Express. The software is a single user / single station, complete system running in Microsoft Access database and is now available online for download.
ManWinWin Express includes all the features required to organize and manage the maintenance of up to 50 (fifty) maintenance assets:
- Assets list with technical features
- Attach documents
- Running records and fuel consumptions
- Preventive maintenance plans (PMP)
- Planning of Work Orders (preventive, corrective, etc.) with a drag and drop calendar
- Reporting man-hours spent, spare parts used and third-party services in maintenance work orders
- Complete maintenance history for all assets
- All the analysis, reports and customized maintenance KPI are also available in the FREE version
Along with the launch of the free ManWinWin Express, a new set of video tutorials have been published online in order to facilitate the learning process for all users. They are available on ManWinWin Software’s website and on its YouTube Channel.
As Mr. Rodrigo Seruya Cabral, Managing Director at ManWinWin Software, mentioned “ManWinWin Software is well-known for its skilled reputation and over 30 years of know-how in maintenance management; we are also known for our ability to share technical know-how with all the Maintenance community; ManWinWin Express is therefore a strategic launch: we want to share this know-how through the software and give any maintenance manager in any type of company, anywhere in the World, a simple tool to manage and organize the maintenance – which so happens to a tool with over 30 years of experience merged into it. And we want to reach as many maintenance managers as we possibly can”
ManWinWin Software has over 30 years of experience and know-how in maintenance management and is the leading company in Portugal in maintenance management consultancy and CMMS development. The software is used today by over 3100 users in more than 35 countries, in more than 40 different business sectors.