REAL-TIME ACCESS DATA
ENGAGEMENT FROM EMPLOYEES
ManWinWin WEB is a set of applications that facilitate access for managers, technicians, customers or suppliers to relevant information and allows basic tasks of data insertion and consultation to be performed.
ManWinWin WEB has a dynamic interface that ensures a good user experience from any mobile device with an Internet connection. The features are based on profiles that provide the user with a set of features relevant to maintenance management
The access profiles are dynamic and changeable. In addition to the profile the options and resources available to each user depend on the level of access set in ManWinWin’s BackOffice.
Work Orders List
Corrective Work Orders
Man-hour, Materials and Services registration
ManWinWin WEB tutorials
Three videos that let you know all the features of ManWinWin WEB. Use the button in the lower right corner of each video for full screen or open directly on youtube for a better view.
This example describes the typical case of a service provider using ManWinWin WEB to manage the entire flow of information without having to use paper.
1 - A customer registers a request for repair
- Inserts his details
- Describes the problem
- Identifies, if necessary, which equipment
2 - The manager, via BackOffice is notified by email and manages requests
- Reviews and approves or rejects the customer’s request
- Exchange messages within the application itself
- Opens a new Job Order and assigns it to the responsible technician
3 - The responsible technician is notified by email and
- Checks the ongoing Job Orders he has been assigned
- Creates a report for labour, materials or services
- Marks the Job Order as executed
4 - The client is notified by email that their request is atended
- Receiving information on what has been done and what was spent
- Marks the Job Order as approved
- Marks the request as seen to and has the option of attributing a satisfaction rating
5 - The Manager is notified of the client’s approval
- Terminates the Job Order
- Invoices the work
- Client receives a final email with a final report of the work