- The information you provide, either through a form or by e-mail, is for internal and exclusive use of the holder.
- The contact forms on this website allow to know and contact its visitors. The holder will not sell this information to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Except in case the holder, legally or contractually, is obliged to share this information with third parties or provide related statistical reports or data.
- The preceding paragraph covers any form, present or future, which is used by the user to request information or access the website services.
- The holder of this website collects and maintains the following data from visitors who visit this website:
a) The domain name or visitor location for the purpose of statistics of countries and localities visiting the website;
b) Access and exit time of the website in order to create information related to the hours of greater volume of visits aiming to adjust the technical capabilities of our services;
c) The source from which comes the website visitor, that lets us know if the visitor comes from other Web sites or search engines;
d) The number of visitors per day visiting each of our pages, to assess which topics are most popular with visitors so we can tailor our content to these interests;
- The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no case can be associated to a specific user.
- The website may use “cookies” (data files that are generated on the user’s computer and that allow to obtain the following information):
a) Output and time of the last time the user visited the website;
b) Safety data we create for access to restricted areas of the website;
- The user can decide whether or not create these “cookies” on his computer by configuring his Internet browser. Choosing to protect or in any way block the creation of cookies may cause problems of access to restricted areas of the website.
- Third-party sites like Google or Facebook can also use “cookies” which will be used to serve ads based on your previous visits to this website.
- In March 2014 we changed the Google Analytics code to support the Display Advertising, and we can use the Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Visitors can delete the Google Analytics View Advertising and personalize ads on the Google Display Network with the Manager of the Google Ads Preferences.