ManWinWin Implementation Methodology
- Planning is the first step in any ManWinWin Implementation. Plans are outlined according to the approved proposal.
- Before each session, the client will receive a detailed work plan.
- Immediately after each session, a Memo will be sent reporting work that was carried out.
- During work sessions, Navaltik often refers to the user’s manual and the white paper “Practical Guide to Maintenance Management”.
- In the end, Navaltik prepares a final report on the overall work carried out.
Consulting services make ManWinWin work
- Equipment codification methodology, drafting techcnical particulars datasheets, etc
- The facility’s Functional Organization and Cost Centers
- Classifying maintenance work, organising maintenance departments and special services, maintenance staff and suppliers
- Maintenance materials and spare parts coding system
- Suggesting maintenance management analysis and indicators
- Basically, setting up the basic definitions that adapt the actual client organization to the database structures of the software. It is, then, ready to go.